Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back from the grave......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crash914
OK, the saga continues....

I figured out my fuel pump problem.....I had the pressure regulator hooked up backwards...so no fuel headbang.gif OK, so I am a dumbshit.....

I switched the two fuel lines, turned the key and got noise....so far so good. clap56.gif

Now I need to adjust the timing, and get a good idle. I need to bump up the fuel a little more.

So, at least it is only a couple of hours away from being back on the road.....just in time for snow... sad.gif

One more Nickie equiped, megaSquirted 2.7 liter 4 cylinder back to life!!
bob91403
I saw it somewhere. There's a good 2.7 and a bad 2.7. One aluminum, one magnesium. Which is which? What years? But, that's a six, not a four. Congrats on your resurection, crash. clap56.gif
seanery
smilie_pokal.gif
DNHunt
I made that mistake first! wacko.gif Great news! I can't wait to hear about wkat you think. I can't imagine what that's gonna feel and sound like. Gotta be a mean SOB.

By the way, that's a 2.7l four. Those cylinders gotta look like cannon barrels.

Dave
crash914
As for size...just look at the picture on the left.....
Aaron Cox
may it live a long, cool, and powerful life smilie_pokal.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(crash914 @ Oct 27 2004, 12:17 PM)
As for size...just look at the picture on the left.....

smilie_pokal.gif

I should see my 103 nickies soon!

BTW Herb, I talked with Jake and I'm going to be getting a 2.7 (80 X103mm) as well.

As for the big jugs you should have seen the ones for Jakes 3.0 ohmy.gif
crash914
hey Mark!!

80 by 103 is 2666 cc's.....call it a 2.7, it sounds bigger that way!

It is a monster!!

good luck beerchug.gif
Mark Henry
I don't know... 2666 sounds evil to me happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.