Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS one 2.0L and one 1.7L $600
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Al Meredith
I got these from a friend who built a "Twin Cam" blower housing. This includes a new TY1 alternator. This is installed on a good running 1.7L The other engine is a 2.0 L with a new bottom end and an 86B cam. Not included in the price: I also have the induction system for the 1.7. This includes two 2 barrel motorcycle throttle bodies, 4 coil on plug coils, custom intake manifolds with injectors , plus the linkage and wireing harness for a Mega Squirt. I have an engine stand and can turn up these engines. I can also rebuild a new 2056 if needed . Let me know your needs. Al
Lingcuisine
PM sent
Lingcuisine
Is 2.0 still available?
Thanks Jeff
karmanbuilt
What were you asking for the 2.0?? Thanks
Al Meredith
Some additional info on the 1.7L and 2.0: I have removed the "twin cam" blower from the 1.7 and mounted it on my engine stand . Monday I'll install all the stock 914 hardware and fire it up. I'll have a direct reading oil pressure guage , oil temp guage and once hot I'll take a compression test. The 1.7L is an early "W" case. The early "W" cases are stronger than subsiquent engines. Jake told me that and I have seen the that internal gussets are thicker. One I take my readings I'll repoet. If this engine is not up to snuff I have two sets of rebuilt 1.7 heads and two sets of almost new P&C and can build a killer 1.7 .

This weekend my Son and I are finishing up a 2.9L Boxster engine so I'll report back on Monday .

The 2.0 in the picture has a new bottom end and a Web 86 cam . Problem is the heads are missmatched , We shimmed the cylinders to even the CR. My Son has a coulpe of 2.0 heads but they would have to go to Len Hoffman for freshing.
Lingcuisine
$250.00 for 2.0 liter as she sits.
Thanks Jeff
B2524
I'm interested in the fan and alt set up, how much?
904svo
QUOTE(B2524 @ Sep 16 2012, 12:54 PM) *

I'm interested in the fan and alt set up, how much?

Which one? 1.7ltr or 2.0 ltr.
B2524
Rather have a 2.0 but I would like to know the difference between the two.
904svo
QUOTE(B2524 @ Sep 16 2012, 03:53 PM) *

Rather have a 2.0 but I would like to know the difference between the two.

Spark plug location.

Here's a picture of it. with out MegaSquirt
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=118643&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.