Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1971 914 1.7 NOW PARTING OUT photos added
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vintagedavid
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=334
602]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=334597]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=333917]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=334279]I just picked up this one owner car that has been in sitting in storage for many years. I plan to swap the wheels with my Ghia steel wheels but after that, this car could be sold as a complete car or if there is no interest, I will start parting it. Dash and bumpers are exceptional. Car is located in PNW.

Update: Rare color L63K = Willow Green. VIN: 4712914970. Car has original paint with the exception of the driver fender and driver front door. Car currently does not run. The body is excellent. Trunks show a bit of surface rust. No holes. I would wire brush and POR 15 them. Jack points are nice. There are rust holes on both sides under the jack points on the floor. Currently NO title but I could get one with some time.

NOW PARTING CAR!!!!!
Loser_Cruiser
QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Sep 12 2012, 02:49 PM) *

I just picked up this one owner car that has been in sitting in storage for many years. I plan to swap the wheels with my Ghia steel wheels but after that, this car could be sold as a complete car or if there is no interest, I will start parting it. Dash and bumpers are exceptional. Car is located in PNW.

how about rust? got any pics of the underside? Where at in the PNW? Price for the car minus engine ?

Thanks!
wildone33jh
QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Sep 12 2012, 04:49 PM) *

I just picked up this one owner car that has been in sitting in storage for many years. I plan to swap the wheels with my Ghia steel wheels but after that, this car could be sold as a complete car or if there is no interest, I will start parting it. Dash and bumpers are exceptional. Car is located in PNW.

What year, which engine and how much?
jsayre914
Looks nice!

piratenanner.gif
Highland
How much for the dash? Will it fit a '74?
How much for the whole car- provided it's not a rust bucket.
Please provide picture of the critical areas for consideration.
Thanks
HPuck35
I used to own a 1974 1.8L 914 that looks like the same color as this one. biggrin.gif The color I had was called "rainbow green".

Do show some interior pictures, underside, and all the usual ones to tell the health of this car. Also, what is your price for the vehicle?
David Stowers
Email sent re whole car
Gregg307
Does it run or is it a roller? How much?
vintagedavid
Just updated my listing with new photos and price.
etcmss
can we see the rust areas?
vintagedavid
Additional photos posted of floor and battery tray.
Markavenger
QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Sep 16 2012, 01:21 PM) *

Where is the car now in the PNW? Do you have a title now? Is the cutoff for not needing to smog a vehicle 1971 this year?
vintagedavid
Car is located in Tacoma, WA. I do not have a title. I am unsure of CA smog rules.
913B
QUOTE(Markavenger @ Sep 17 2012, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE(vintagedavid @ Sep 16 2012, 01:21 PM) *

Where is the car now in the PNW? Do you have a title now? Is the cutoff for not needing to smog a vehicle 1971 this year?

71 is in the clear for smog exempt
biggrin.gif
vintagedavid
I will be parting this car as I am unable to obtain a title. I will post prices of parts and please let me know what you are interested in.
silver74insocal
hello kind sir, i am interested in the heater lever and the rear targa bar pad (thats the vinyl piece above the headrests. thanks a bunch! beerchug.gif

Dave

oh and sunvisors!! with mount hardware thanks
Bob L.
PM sent. beerchug.gif
913B
Interested in the fog lights pics and price please. Thanks
David Stowers
Its a real shame the bureaucrats have consigned this car to the parts vultures. Anyone with a similar, original car with full or salvage title drop me a line
euro911
Do a DMV search on the VIN. If it's out of the system, a new title can be obtained even without previous documentation ... just need a bill of sale from the seller.
vintagedavid
It seems as though a title can be had pretty easily with a BO'S other than in WA. I really do think this car should be sold as a whole car. I would consider an offer around $1000 for the car minus the lower knee pad/pass seat and back pad.

David
euro911
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Sep 22 2012, 04:23 PM) *
hello kind sir, i am interested in the heater lever and the rear targa bar pad (thats the vinyl piece above the headrests. thanks a bunch! beerchug.gif

Dave

oh and sunvisors!! with mount hardware thanks
Dave, I have a pretty nice pair of sun visors (with hardware) and I think I have a good heater lever. I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff to sell at the G&R. Stop by and see me ... I'll give you first crack at them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.