Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets see pics of your redone or custom interiors! Show em' off here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gothspeed
I am having my interior redone and have been looking at various factory efforts and custom jobs ........ my 914 will be a GT replica/clone ........ I am leaning towards being semi period/factory correct ......... but with a slightly modern/updated look sunglasses.gif

Here are some pics I have found of some nice 916 interiors ........ these door panels have some beautiful 'factory' designs ........ I also like the simple 'flat' RS door panel look too ........ however I will be keeping the door pockets and stock door handles ..... and so far I will be going all black, with perforated to replace the basket weave, in the center of the seats and dash insert .... but enough about that ....... I want to see what you have done smile.gif!!
gothspeed
Here are the other 916 pics:

I picked these images for door panel design ideas ..... smile.gif
wrightee
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Sep 12 2012, 07:29 PM) *

Here are the other 916 pics:

I saw someone post pics here once with black and white houndstooth material on the seats and dash...I thought it looked great.

Mine seats are black with patches of yellow-orange foam...and instead of a backpad, rusty steel with glue remnants.
Phoenix-MN
Complete 911 dash (not a Getty dash)

Click to view attachment
Phoenix-MN
qwerty
Click to view attachment
RON S.
As requested.
Sparco seats, removable Personal wheel, GT door panels, custom made seat brackets. Carbon Fiber veneer dash applique.

Ron
SLKWrx
QUOTE(RON S. @ Sep 12 2012, 04:29 PM) *

As requested.
Sparco seats, removable Personal wheel, GT door panels, custom made seat brackets. Carbon Fiber veneer dash applique.

Ron

Seriously? The seat bracket is awesome! Love this
t collins
Click to view attachment
Upholstery in my 74 from worlduph.com
iamchappy
Just the basic necessities.
gothspeed
Wow w00t.gif !!! awesome piratenanner.gif !!! I have not seen any of these pics popcorn[1].gif

On that 911 dash ....... I am assuming you used an entire 911 metal dash portion ......... that seems difficult ......... but the result looks beautiful beerchug.gif

The T collins interior just looks sooo clean .......... and chappy's and Ron's looks very 'tech' .......... shades.gif

beautiful work guys ....... keep the pics coming ..... smilie_pokal.gif
carr914
The 911 Dash comes from Getty Design

they come up in the Classifieds a couple times a years - I last Sold one 4 Years ago
Haudiosolutions
Click to view attachment Most of my interior was in place when I bought the car but I did add some to it.
chads74
This is mine currently, not sure if it will stay.
Phoenix-MN
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Sep 12 2012, 07:43 PM) *

Wow w00t.gif !!! awesome piratenanner.gif !!! I have not seen any of these pics popcorn[1].gif

On that 911 dash ....... I am assuming you used an entire 911 metal dash portion ......... that seems difficult ......... but the result looks beautiful beerchug.gif

The T collins interior just looks sooo clean .......... and chappy's and Ron's looks very 'tech' .......... shades.gif

beautiful work guys ....... keep the pics coming ..... smilie_pokal.gif

they come up in the Classifieds a couple times a years - I last Sold one 4 Years ago

Not a Getty knock Off, here's how it was done:

http://www.phoenixhobbies.com/html/911_dash.html

gothspeed
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Sep 13 2012, 04:25 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 13 2012, 02:56 AM) *

Incredible work man beerchug.gif !!! what covering material did you use to refinish the dash after reshaping it? heck what did you use to fill the A/C hole?

pretty awesome result!! smilie_pokal.gif
Rockaria
This was my 75. I sold it to help buy a house. Wish I had it back. 911 Steering wheel, dash and console. 911 style stitching on the doors. 7 and 8 inch chrome Fuchs. My Dash is the Getty. Here is how I did it. http://www.rockaria.net/914/gettydash/index.html

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Phoenix-MN
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Sep 13 2012, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Sep 13 2012, 04:25 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 13 2012, 02:56 AM) *

Incredible work man beerchug.gif !!! what covering material did you use to refinish the dash after reshaping it? heck what did you use to fill the A/C hole?

pretty awesome result!! smilie_pokal.gif

The dash top was reshaped and filled using high density polyurathane foam and then was smoothed out using flexable plastic bumper filler. I had it coved at a local upholstery shop and they used standard interior Vinyl.
Jerry
I like this one
Jerry
...and this too
NORD

Jerry; Who did the seats in the red car? Those are nice! driving.gif
ellisor3
I replaced the dash insert with real burl inlay and reworked the console with contrasting stitching, plus added two power outlets.
zeezee
Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Who did those door panels? Looking good!
zeezee
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 13 2012, 07:33 PM) *

Who did those door panels? Looking good!

http://www.appbiz.com
a couple years ago - site doesn't seem well maintained at the moment.
Jerry
Jerry; Who did the seats in the red car? Those are nice!

I have no idea....I just thought they were nice and put the photo on my hard drive
Robert21
Here,s mine i like it
gothspeed
Great pics beerchug.gif .......... many of these pics are better than I thought possible ......... if you have interior pics that you like, even if not your car .... please post them!!! ........ and thank you to those who have posted pics smilie_pokal.gif !!!!
LotusJoe
Single piece dash with custom console
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
morph
its nice to see my parts. biggrin.gif in most of this thread
gothspeed
QUOTE(morph @ Sep 14 2012, 04:19 PM) *

its nice to see my parts. biggrin.gif in most of this thread

Right on smile.gif ............ feel free to post more pics of your parts if possible ....... smile.gif

So far this thread has helped me make some decisions ... I am beginning to appreciate the simplicity and clean lines of the flat door panel look (ala Lotus Joe) .......... speaking of ...... are those perforated seat inserts? ... and what material did you use on the lower door panel, perforated or flat/smooth?

....... more pics are welcome and encouraged ... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.