Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exclusive new 981 commercial - Anticipation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TurbOH Brad
IPB Image

I was at Barber Motorsports Park when Porsche filmed their newest video release, it was a phenomenal day, and I can only hope they invite me back sometime soon!

For the time being, the video is only available to those with the link. Porsche will broadcast it to their twitter followers tomorrow. It's quite good!

Video available through 9Magazine.com

415 more photos are available on my photobucket (not all of them are worthy, I'm a spray and pray style photographer)

And I wrote a Quick Drive article for Hooniverse on the experience of the 981.

Enjoy, and ask questions. I'm glad to answer them if I can!
Mike Bellis
Cool smile.gif
Pat Garvey
SWEET!!!!!!
914outlaw
Thanks for sharing. I like how it stands out in Red and not silver.
matt5596
Thanks for sharing!
poorsche914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Sep 12 2012, 10:18 PM) *
SWEET!!!!!!

agree.gif Great video!
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif
jersey914
Very cool, thanks for the share!
championgt1
Very nice! beerchug.gif
TurbOH Brad
Thanks for all of the compliments. It was certainly a fun day. Hearing a quartet of high strung Fuhrmanns, and Brumos' pair of super high rev 914-6s was heaven. Add in a Carrera GT, and a 911 GT1? I could have had both eyes poked out with a sharp stick and it still would have been the best day of my life!

AZ914
Very cool!
gothspeed
Awesome!! sunglasses.gif
JmuRiz
Cool deal, wonder if they had Jeff Zwart shoot that ad too? He's a 914 guy, so maybe that helped. I also know that Jurgen Barth used to vintage race a 914/6 GT, not sure if he still does though.
TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 13 2012, 01:34 PM) *

Cool deal, wonder if they had Jeff Zwart shoot that ad too? He's a 914 guy, so maybe that helped. I also know that Jurgen Barth used to vintage race a 914/6 GT, not sure if he still does though.

Jeff was there, but only as a consultant. The direction and supervision were not under his direct control. As a consolation prize, he got to drive the 911 GT1, and he had the biggest S**t-eating grin I've ever seen. Such a nice guy!
gothspeed
Awesome thread!! thanks for sharing ........ w00t.gif
rick 918-S
Love it!
Krieger
smilie_pokal.gif We've made it.
Andyrew
That is quite awesome!
TurbOH Brad
Here's another video of the event.

More 914 inclusions!
gothspeed
COOL!!! smilie_pokal.gif ........ (bump)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.