Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got the chrome bumper mounted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
The latest pic with the early chrome bumper mounted.
Geoff
boxstr
Geoff move that orange 914 so we can see the new chrome bumper. tongue.gif
CCLINBUMPERVILLE
Qarl
Schwing!

Karl
krk
Geoff,

That bumper looks great on your car! Glad to see it went to someone else on the board!

kim.
Aaron Cox
BLING BLING!!!

careful, your local rapper wannabe needs some new bling bling for his platinum chain biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Like that Buick that is sitting there? The old lady (Betty) was taken to the Nursing home about 6 months ago. The car is still sitting there... I think she was 95 and still driving! She also had the disease where you curse at everyone and yell at people or is that just old age?
Use to scare all the women I bought home with her salty language.
Geoff
StratPlayer
wow,, looks very very good, great job.
GWN7
Nice, bumper pad looks new?
ChrisReale
Looks proper, especially without the tits. Dave and I took it off the donar car, one of the best things it offered. Glad it found a good place to reside
Bleyseng
The pad I bought off Rich from his LE. Its in fantastic condition for a used pad.
Geoff
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 13 2003, 09:56 PM)
The pad I bought off Rich from his LE. Its in fantastic condition for a used pad.

two ...
Gint
Looks much better Geoff.
Dave Cawdrey
Hows about PAYIN' for it :finger2: tongue.gif wink.gif
Bleyseng
Well, when are you going to be up! Since you sleep in soo late... I wuz busy with Chris R last night playing with MPS's. You around and up yet??
Geoff (its 7AM)
Gimme a call when you are up and I can swing by
914werke
Geoff, what are you going to do with the FG take-off?
SirAndy...
two...
yea I may just have another one. This one is off the project car and is closer to new than the one Geoff got (took it off last weekend)!
Im undecided as what to do with it yet, but Ill keep you in mind.
Brad you were interested in the perfect dash but Im guessing that was for Muellers /6 ?
ChrisReale
Rich, where do yo live in Seattle?
914werke
Mill Creek. (sort of seattle) Work on Pier 70
Bleyseng
Rich, when are you going to SIR again to race?

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.