Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Bruce...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
I got a care package today.

The postmark was 28 May 04. It had been shipped to Iraq bounced all over the country, shipped home - then repeated again.

Most of the crackers, cookies and stuff were smashed to hell. unsure.gif

But the gum and lemonade are still good. smile.gif

Thanks, Bruce! laugh.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Bleyseng
I wonder what happened to that care package I sent. It had all kinds of goodies in it.....probably still crossing the desert on camel back. The kids ask every now and then as they picked out the stuff they would want if they were there.

Geoff <_<
Rusty
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Oct 27 2004, 12:53 PM)
I wonder what happened to that care package I sent. It had all kinds of goodies in it.....probably still crossing the desert on camel back. The kids ask every now and then as they picked out the stuff they would want if they were there.

Geoff dry.gif

Geoff, I *think* that Spencer GOT your package... but I was tracking lots of package, and don't have the spreadsheet in front of me.

Lots of the guys are still on leave right now... I'll ask him when I see him next.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Bleyseng
good, I don't think camels would like Poprocks.
Rusty
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Oct 27 2004, 01:02 PM)
good, I don't think camels would like Poprocks.

Now THAT would be funny. lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
GWN7
Yikes!!...good thing I didn't send the other package to you after that one. It's in the mail now (last week).

Enjoy the cookie crumbs biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.