Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sub woofer boxes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Harpo
Good evening everyone,

To those of you that are using a subwoofer what kind of enclosure are you using and can you please post photos?

How about Morphs 8" subwoofer enclosure?

Thanks

DAvid
ellisor3
I made a custom box, fully enclosed out of fiberglass. It took way more time than I anticipated but the results were great. I did not go with Morph's because I wanted a 10 inch sub. The only way I could figure out how to do that was cut a hole in the back of the console and run the sub through the side of the console and back to the firewall. This meant that the sub would have to be placed at this sharp angle.
Jeffs9146
Mine, I have not installed it yet!
Mike Bellis
Mine via JRust. 10" JL Audio woofer, just bigger than the original toe kick. Built with wood and fiberglass.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
Whoa Jeff, that's an old Solo-baric, but a goodie! Takes me back to my high school stereo days
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 13 2012, 06:35 PM) *

Whoa Jeff, that's an old Solo-baric, but a goodie! Takes me back to my high school stereo days

I have had it sitting around for about 12 or 13 years!! blink.gif I finaly decided to do something with it!! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.