Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New exhaust, if you are looking./Chrome plating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SUNAB914
Just wanted to post this in case someone else is looking for a new muffler. I just installed my new Sebring from Eckler's automotion and is sounds very nice and great quality. Total shipped was $203.00 shipped from California in 3-4 days to Va.
I bought the 1.7/1.8 but they have 2.0 also. Just wanted to say i liked what I got.

On another note, I was in a car show last weekend and I got a flyier for triple chrome plating of bumpers and such right here in fredericksburg Va. I have the flier in in my other car so I will post info here later on if anyone is interested in trying them out. Don't know prices or anything yet.
S/F
bulitt
Called a chrome plater in Fayettville, NC last week and he told me 300$ a bumper, worked and plated.
JmuRiz
Ooo, good to know about the plater in the NoVA area...nice back-up to know of one in NC too.

Let us know what you find out from the place in Fredericksburg.
913B
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Sep 14 2012, 05:53 AM) *

Just wanted to post this in case someone else is looking for a new muffler. I just installed my new Sebring from Eckler's automotion and is sounds very nice and great quality. Total shipped was $203.00 shipped from California in 3-4 days to Va.
I bought the 1.7/1.8 but they have 2.0 also. Just wanted to say i liked what I got.

On another note, I was in a car show last weekend and I got a flyier for triple chrome plating of bumpers and such right here in fredericksburg Va. I have the flier in in my other car so I will post info here later on if anyone is interested in trying them out. Don't know prices or anything yet.
S/F

Let's see some pics of that muffler
Do you have link to them ?
smile.gif
DRPHIL914
Great to hear chris, BUT

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
biggrin.gif
SUNAB914
I knew I would get that! Thanks Phil
Click to view attachment
http://www.automotion.com/exhaust.html?p=4
poorsche914
And the 2.0 version is $50 less blink.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Sep 14 2012, 11:24 AM) *

Thanks Chris!-

sorry, had to do it! - i've seen those on the Automotion website, always wondered how the quality was- what would you compare the sound to?
SUNAB914
Actually nice and quite at idle and cruising speeds, but has a nice growl when getting on it.
bandjoey
Can u do a YouTube vid of the sound? Thanks
SUNAB914
I'm not smart enough to do that. Sorry. Maybe next month at Scotti's someone with some smarts can do it.
SUNAB914
www.precisionautoparts.pro
One Bowman Dr.
Fredericksburg Va 22408
Office: 540-372-7278
Chroming triple plate/lifetime warranty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.