Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coronado Festival of Speed is coming up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I'm rolling out tomorrow morning early for final prep
about 2-3 days of car and truck work and we hit the highway.... maybe 4am on tuesday...

can't wait to get back to Coronado for the event next weekend!
I hope some of you will stop by tangerine #914 and say hello in the pits.
Drums66
......I go every year, I'll stop and say hello idea.gif
shades.gif bye1.gif (north island)
JoeSharp
I would like to go we'll see how the money goes.
toolguy
I'll be there on Sunday with my car. . by the way San Diego Region PCA has a parking corral inside the event if you contact them and get an entrance pass. . It's on their website how to get one but limited numbers available. . there is also a PCA SDR hospitality tent
brant
Joe,
wow if that works out I would love to see you

and to be repetetive.
if anyone reading this, feel free to come through the pits and stop and say hi !
sixnotfour
Have a good time, classy event,, a bit flat though.
76-914
Well how about some info re: this event then? Directions, time, days, where you will be, admission cost,
Alphaogre
Ill be there on Saturday, after trying to steal as many ideas as I could off your build thread, I would love to stop by and see what else I can take from your car/build for mine! biggrin.gif
brant
looking forward to meeting everyone....

I hit the highway in colorado around 4:30am
can't wait....

infraredcalvin
I'll be out there on sat, will try to stop by and say hi. My BFF recently bought the A/L IMSA 914 and will be running it along with a silver and blue 912. His first time out actually racing the 914, has been out on track in it a few times though. Look forward to being there and getting inspired!

Have a safe drive, hope to meet some good people there! Press shot of the 914 and a pic of me running the 912.

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.