Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 2.0 new Motor and short geared trans MSX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Heeltoe914
1974 Porsche 914 Blue 2.0 big bore New motor less than 3000 miles. Short geared trans MSX. Very fast Stainless Exhaust.
Light fiberglass bumpers. Fuel Injected and tuned ECU. KONI shocks. sway bar front. MSD coil and rev-limiter
I have had this car for over 18 years. I have taken it on maybe 10 Auto X events the body is very solid no rust clean. Interior is OK all parts come with car. has the classic 914 2,0 Fuch rims. Also you have option for race tires.
Asking $7000 firm call Leamon 8 one 8 two 66 777 four..
Also you have option for race tires.

update

Runs great, I have all the little parts for interior. extra carpet and radio. Engine back pad that is gone in pix. I can add all the parts with the person that buys the car and it will be 97% complete I was making it as lite as I can within the racing rules so I toke parts off But its a 914 So its easy to add and remove as long as you have the parts as I do. All lights wipers functions work well. Tires very good, handles better than you can even imagine
asking $7000 OBO Come with track tunning tips and 1 year 914 support to make it whatever you like. smile.gif
The drive train is what makes this car fly it has it all, that's where I put lots of money and time.
vitaminC
How is the MSX gearing on the highway? Can these motors handle cruising down the road at more than 4k RPM? Track and AX locations are typically 1-3hrs from me.

(yes, this car is still FS, see http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3550756254.html )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.