Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Las Vegas baby
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
So I'm in Vegas for a while (work). I thought it would be cool to go over to renegade
Are they cool, do I need a appointment , any one have a name of some one there that can give me a tour . blink.gif
rick 918-S
Ya, Toast works there. (Melba) I drove the Alien there in 2004. Check out the Diablo over at the Monty Carlo. John Peterson works the bar there.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(oldschool @ Sep 16 2012, 08:21 PM) *

So I'm in Vegas for a while (work). I thought it would be cool to go over to renegade
Are they cool, do I need a appointment , any one have a name of some one there that can give me a tour . blink.gif

I went with my wife last time we were Vegas. They were very cool. Had some fun cars in the shop, and I left there with a few parts and some very nice free t shirts. piratenanner.gif
We didn't make an appointment,, but I did call ahead. We're actually going back to Vegas in a few weeks, and I was thinkin about stopping in again. beerchug.gif
GeorgeRud
I called before visiting, and they were very nice. Not only gave me a shop tour, but also ended up running me back to my hotel as I had taken a cab to get there.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Sep 17 2012, 07:43 AM) *

I called before visiting, and they were very nice. Not only gave me a shop tour, but also ended up running me back to my hotel as I had taken a cab to get there.

Now that I think about it, ditto on the ride back to the hotel. Good peoples. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.