Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posted on AA's Forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Interesting

posted 05-13-2003 05:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why don't you web-weenies get lost and make space for 914 owners who have the money to make us happy, or even better, go to http://www.914world.com/ and waste their time ...
Dr. 914
Qarl
Web weenie?
Aaron Cox
hussey wrote that? wow.....guys balls finally dropped biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Kellzey thats gr8 laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Qarl
Or this...
Aaron Cox
hehe- web weenie! laugh.gif
ThinAir
I don't think George actually said that. The name is "Dr, 914" that looks suspicious to me.

Here's a search with all the mentions of www.914world.com in their forum. I'm not sure that George has actually written anything in any of these threads.
http://forum.autoatlanta.com/cgi-bin/searc...l=10&StartAt=A:

If you just look down the list of posts when viewing the entire "Tech Advice From the Doctor" forum, I'm not sure there is a single legitimate message in the whole thing!
Brad Roberts
I cannot beleive people would stoop that low and promote this vendor neutral site on a Vendors web board. That is just wrong.

clap56.gif

B
Rouser
Nah; I wouldn't doubt if most of the posters (im-posters?) there are folks from here using spoof ID's.

I'm sure the real "Dr. 914" (a.k.a. George Hussey) will eventually read all the crap that's been written and delete the whole mess, if not the WHOLE FORUM!

IPB Image
SirAndy
as ernie said, "Dr, 914" is NOT "Dr. 914", obviously ...
as far as i can tell, only the very first post in that board is a AA post.
nevertheless, quite some (negative) chatter over there.
but i seriously doubt that this will make anyone at AA rethink their approach to business.

later,
Andy
Qarl
Yeah, some of that stuff is unbelievable.

Did you read the poem? Someone must have been bored at work today,

All the action is here though.

Regards,

Karl
Britain Smith
Man,

They are really tearing it up over there...every post is a joke or bad comment about AA. They all make reference to 914world.com though.

-Britain
Jeroen
I wonder how long all that stuff will stay up there...

AA must be pulling their hairs out for starting a BBS of their own

Can you spell BACKFIRE biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
rick 918-S
Maybe George is like Saddam Hussein. The evil ruler of 914 World Headquarters. Attempting kill his own supporters with poor service, hidden shipping costs, and incorrect parts orders......
seanery
wow!

everybody there talks about this place. wink.gif
only 2 real posts....i don't think george's idea is gonna work out too well!

I give it 2 weeks and its gone.
Red-Beard
I noticed on another BBS

pelican

that they have distanced themselves from the whole thing and deleted the thread with the link....

James :toilet:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.