Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 engine project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
I bought a 72 that had a running 1.7 in it, not the original motor to the car. The cyl head temp wire was broken so the motor had FI issues, ran but not all that well. Did a compression test and found both cylinders on one side were low. I will have to look around to see where I wrote down which side. Not that it matters. The motor is still together and complete with exhaust. I have a second set of heads that I will include so you could send them out for rebuilding without taking the motor apart at this time. I also have a full set of used pistons and cylinders. The P&C's look great, will need to be cleaned and honed but should be fine for use with a new set of rings that I have. I will sell the engine with the spare heads and P&C's for $300. The engine has all the tin but it could use some straightening and powder coating. has the air cleaner and the brain too, untouched since we pulled it from the car. pick up only, in the SF bay area. Sorry I don't have time to ship it.
B2524
I'll go $200 for everything, need it gone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.