Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SS H.E. from a 74 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JStroud
The running motor I was going to put in my yellow car is dropping a valve...so the new engine is going into the yellow car, and the white car is getting a Suby conversion. So some items I had purchased for the white car I will no longer need.

I'm asking reasonable prices, so they are firm, and don't include shipping unless noted. Paypal works.

SS heat exchangers, some small dents but overall in good condition, steel flanges.
Paid $400 to a member here Sell $400.00

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

New Triad muffler, made for a 74 2.0, with 02 sensor bung and SS plug, has a few scratches, mounted but never run.

Paid $320 Sell SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

New remote oil cooler package, everything you need to add a remote oil cooler to your T4, all quality componants recomended by McMark at Original Customs. Selling as a complete package only.

Sell sold (Includes shipping in the Cont. US)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks for looking

Jeff
Gint
I'll take that Triad. Shipping to 80602. PM or post your paypal addy. Or send me an email. Whatever works.
JStroud
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 18 2012, 07:54 PM) *

I'll take that Triad. Shipping to 80602. PM or post your paypal addy. Or send me an email. Whatever works.

PM sent

Triad sold- payment received
JStroud
QUOTE(jsconst @ Sep 18 2012, 09:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 18 2012, 07:54 PM) *

PM sent

Triad sold- payment received

Muffler Shipped, PM'd tracking info

Jeff
JStroud
icon_bump.gif
JStroud
H.E. and oil cooler pkg still available.
JStroud
Oil cooler package sold....payment received.

I'll ship it Monday Dave.

Thanks
Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.