Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1970 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stocknazi
70 914 og 56k mile car Price: 4000
i have a 70 914 that i need to find a new home for

clear SC title

very nice original orange paint car. very minimal rust in hell hole area. floor pans, longs. , trunk areas are very nice.

working t-top nice latches, doors open close very nice. low milage car, 56K og miles. been parked since 1992 in a barn. paint looks faded, but is just dusty. very strong color original paint. very nice og pans. motor runs, good compression, but og fuel injection needs some help. new fuel pump installed. og keys. all glass is in good conditon. exhaust is in good shape including og vw stamped muffler. new brakes with new pads all around.
i have a set of rockers , rear valence and other parts that are missing in the pics

i have a set of carbs i would be wiling to install for new owner as part of the deal.

make an offer or interesting trade for 912 or pre-64 split window bus considered

feel free to give me a call at 704 825 5339 before 9pm est please

doug
RFoulds
Just called. . They couldn't find you! Call me at 760-625-6488. Interested in what documents you might have with vehicle.
Randy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.