Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB single 911 cylinder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ripper911
I need a used cylinder for a 2.7l 911 with a deck height of 6. Must be nickasil and cheap!
I sold a piston set to somebody without checking all of the height markings, and I need to find a replacement very soon.
Mark Henry
I'm pretty sure I have one here, but it's my buddies Mikes914 and he's a dealer/shop so I bet he'd want $100+ shipping for it. I'm not looking to make anything on it, so you'd pay the price he says if it was less.

IIRC it's a group 6, I'd have to check.

If interested I'd have to ask him if it's OK to sell it. If not try over on the bird board.

Good luck
ripper911
Please ask, I need to make this deal right soon.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Sep 20 2012, 04:50 PM) *

Please ask, I need to make this deal right soon.

I'll phone him in the AM, the cylinder is a group 6 nicasil.
I'll PM you with his reply ASAP.
ripper911
Well maybe not THAT soon, he got a smokin' deal on the set and can wait until I can afford the part. Next weekend... Thank you Mark.

If theres one sitting in the corner with an old beer in it that'll work. beerchug.gif
Mark Henry
He's suppose to get back to me. If it's a full set he won't sell it, but he will if it's a part set.

I'm sure it was a part set because I remember this engine had one side grenaded. I salvaged 3 good cylinders out of it. I still will have to wait on his OK though.
ripper911
Nevermind, the buyer found one.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Sep 30 2012, 02:53 PM) *

Nevermind, the buyer found one.

Glad your guy found one.
I tried to find this thread a couple days ago with no luck, I must have been having a brain fart.... anyway my buddy has a full set and wants to sell them as a set. Sorry about that.

Cheers Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.