Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S- Freemotion front suspension kit. **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ottox914
Still no job. Looking daily. Not much out there in my town of 8k people. And we're the "big city" in the area...

See my thread in the garage re: trailing arm bushings. The rear bushing in one of the trailing arms had failed massively. I have ordered from Eric at PMB Performance a set of the Elephant Racing rear bushing kits. I happen to have in my garage this shiny new-in-the-box front bushing kit. I'll probably be into PMB for 450 or so for the rear bushing kit and new rear wheel bearings. No reason not to do them while the car is torn up.

Buy these amazingly cool and no longer available front suspension bushings. Search on the world site for "freemotion" and read the rave reviews. At some point I'll need to do the fronts and probably regret this, but now I need some funding for the backs.

PMB sells these for $450. My price to you is $400 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 states. (sorry to undercut your sale price, Eric)

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...565/7398557.htm

Send me a PM and we can set up the paypal and get you some cool parts for your winter updates.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bulitt
Do these fit older 911 control arms? If so you may want to list on Pelican.
TTT
ottox914
Bump and price drop to $375.
db9146
PM sent.
ottox914
Bump and still for sale.
scraperhand
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Sep 25 2012, 05:04 AM) *

Bump and still for sale.

pm sent and payment sent
ottox914
Sold and shipped.

Thank you all.

-David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.