Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: AMCO Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
poorsche914
AMCO CONSOLE $125 plus shipping

I have been hanging on to this for years in hopes of putting it to good use but looks like that just isn't going to happen any time soon so up for sale it goes.

In good overall condition. If I were to keep it, I would refinish it with a light coat of paint or something confused24.gif
What I really like about it is the height of the cushion - I like to rest my arm on something while driving smile.gif

• The heat control lever slot is for the "non console" style version (straight vs 90* angle bends) If you need the correct lever, let me know. I have one somewhere around here that I bought to use with this console.
• Holes to mount defrost ON/OFF light in the tray area as can bee seen by the different color.
• (4) holes on the top flat section are from where the gauge section was mounted. Unfortunately, that unit was lost during a move several years ago sad.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

driving.gif
wingnut86
PM Sent...
poorsche914
SOLD...

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.