Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Sideshift Rod, Djet Items, 2.0L Intake, Relays, More
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rwilner
Update with sold items as of 10/4.

All items include shipping. Please feel free to make an offer on a single item or multiple items. I prefer Paypal but a check or money order is fine too.

1] ::SALE PENDING:: 1973 Djet parts lot. Includes the following:
  • 4 green top injectors,h
  • ECU,
  • wiring harness,
  • Decel valve,
  • anti flashback valve
  • new FI seals (tip and flange),
  • throttle position sensor,
  • stacked vacuum elbow,
  • driver's side and passenger's side fuel rails,
  • three aux air valves (AARs),
  • 5th cold start injector with plastic spacer,
  • -017 cylinder head temperature sensor and resistor,
  • -012 cylinder head temperature sensor,
  • pile of vacuum hoses.
I would really like to sell this as a lot. The injectors sell for around $90 a piece alone. Convert your car from Carbs to FI or have a very full set of spares. Price: $500 shipped.

IPB Image

2] ::SOLD:: Tan seat out of a 73. Includes seat rails and adjuster. This seat is just about perfect -- vinyl is soft, no rips, cracks, or fading. Pretty remarkable.

3] ::2.0L Left and Right tin is Sold:: 2.0L plenum, 3 bolt intake runners, and airbox. Pieces are in good shape but need a cleaning. Price: $65 shipped.

IPB Image

4] ::Sold:: Fan hub, bolts, center bolt, thick washer, and 6 flywheel bolts with lock washers. I'm also including the pedal linkage rod I found lurking around. Items are cleaned, restored and ready to install.

5] Intake air temperature sensor. NOS Bosch part, 0 280 006 000. Price: $30 shipped.
IPB Image

6] ::Sold:: Set of 4 Fuel Injector elbows and 8 proper fuel injector hose clamps. Never used and ready to install.

7] Lot of relays. 3 round relays, 2 hi-beam relays, and one mystery relay -- I think this is the seat belt relay. Round relays all tested good, One of the high beam relays is tested good and the other is untested, mystery relay untested. Price: $50 shipped.
IPB Image

8] ::Sold::Factory Porsche Hood Crest. This sells for a mind blowing $200. This is probably for the 911 crowd but in case anyone here is looking for one, here you go.

9] Sideshift Shift Rod. Includes coupler at the firewall, the bushings are good. Price: $65 shipped.
IPB Image

IPB Image

10] ::Sold:: Side view mirror. Works on left or right. Chrome and glass are just about perfect.

11] ::Sold:: JWest fog light flasher relay kit. Never installed, as new.

12]Tail shift engine mount bar and engine mount bracket. Solid but could use a good scrub. Price: $50 shipped.
IPB Image

IPB Image
Harpo
Do you have the screws and the base gasket for the mirror? I will take it. What is your paypal info

Thanks

David
gcrotvik
PM sent re fuel injector elbows and jwest kit.

Greg
wingnut86
Rich,

PM sent on the Tan seat, fan hub parts & pedal rod, engine tins and the 6-pack of PLUS drinks - discount expected on the drinks as they are loaded with Corn Sugar;-)
rwilner
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Sep 22 2012, 09:59 PM) *

Rich,

PM sent on the Tan seat, fan hub parts & pedal rod, engine tins and the 6-pack of PLUS drinks - discount expected on the drinks as they are loaded with Corn Sugar;-)

Ha! That is actually a pannier for my bike, made from recycled plus drink containers. Ironic? You betcha!
rwilner
Update with sold items.
SLKWrx
Pm sent for crest
rwilner
bump for update
zig-n-zag
Pm sent
rwilner
update with pending and sold items

If you're interested in anything that's left, I'm very open to offers...you guys need this stuff more than I do!

thx
Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.