Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KUDOS to MARK at 914RUBBER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Mark has manufactured the door seal that is so far superior to the factory one, that you wont really want to use anything else. This is the one that fits into the channel on the door itself.
It is soft yet firm enough that it seals water, air and debris from getting in. But, it is also softenough that it seals easily and the door closes properly.
It is made from a very dense rubber and it wont tear or pull out of the door channel after installation.
KUDOS to you MARK, thank you. Somerthing I have been looking for for a long time.
Craig at CAMP 914
nsr-jamie
Cheers to that !! beerchug.gif

Mark makes lots of cool things that are not even listed on his site and can possibly do requests. Dealing with him has always been easy going with no problems and very punctual plus he stands by his stuff and quality is very good with resonable prices...need I say more
JawjaPorsche

QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Sep 23 2012, 10:17 AM) *

Cheers to that !! beerchug.gif

Mark makes lots of cool things that are not even listed on his site and can possibly do requests. Dealing with him has always been easy going with no problems and very punctual plus he stands by his stuff and quality is very good with resonable prices...need I say more

agree.gif
Nürburg Nomad
Yeah Mark!!! piratenanner.gif 914 Rubber rocks! biggrin.gif

shop.914rubber.com
914-300Hemi
agree.gif Mark is a great guy to buy from.
balljoint
Shelly, his sheep, says he is also a tender lover.

sheeplove.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I buy a lot from 914 rubber al ways the best quality. and the very best service

we need more suppliers like Mike.

Ball Joint I was told you went that way, but I didn't really belive it.

Oh well !!!!!! Dave
OU8AVW
There's allot about Mark that's soft yet firm enough biggrin.gif
Pat Garvey
Any time I get anything from Mark it includes little bits & pieces of new/old stuff. What a great entrepeneur!

Still hoping he reprodices the early rain tray in plastic. I sent a near perfect on to him as a mule & he did his engineer magic with it. Fingers crossed.
Mikey914
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Sep 23 2012, 01:32 PM) *

There's allot about Mark that's soft yet firm enough biggrin.gif

WOW,
I know the group I'm haning out with is a little twisted, but SHEEP?

Thanks guys, I just did a run of the outer door seals and Craig had not seen these before. They are spendy as the material is the softest neoprene you can get.

Ant they will not hold water

I know I've done a few group buys, but if anyone needs these here's a code for

$20 off

ODS-20

Just put it in the coupon code box at check out.

Thanks to all for your support
veltror
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 23 2012, 08:57 PM) *

Shelly, his sheep, says he is also a tender lover.

sheeplove.gif

Did not know mark was Welsh....?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.