Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another new member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
Picked up a new family member last night, a 1985 944. It's going to be a fun car. To dark to take pics last night, I'll take some tonight!
morph
We have a new member as well. 2.0l project car. Will be bringing her home on the first

Hiedi
Rhodes71/914
Heidi, was that 2.0L in Bend, OR? I know there was a pretty decent one for sale here.
morph
No, this one is from Vancouver. Where is it in Bend? I would be interested in it if the guy still has it. We had an awesome summer vacation in Bend, did lots of fishing, visited the lava monuments and the big obsidian flow.
Rhodes71/914
I'm not sure what happened to it. A friend of mine had made a deal with the guy to buy it but a couple of days before he was to go get it he fell off a roof and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. His wife decided that 5 914's in the yard were enough and a little more money in the emergency fund was a good idea. If you want I can find out if it is still for sale. I know it was a 2.0L but I don't remember what year.
morph
that sucks he hurt him self. sad.gif
we got this one for a pretty good deal (we buy em cheap)
only paid 700.00 the original buyer flaked.so he called me up.we will be parting it out.this is the sad part since they only deal with american classic cars they have no interest in porsche "since it is a poor mans porsche "he felt they had no value so they have been putting them in the crusher.over the last four years they have put five complete cars in the crusher!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh i about screamed when he told me that.
http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBay...TRK%3AMEDW%3AIT
it has front and rear factory sways.a 2.0 that rolls over.if my info serves me right a lsd tranny.i did a basic inspection of it.its got alot of little odds and ends on it.he asked for my businees card and will call me when he get any others in.he likes to support small business cause he was small at one time
james
morph
opps sorry about the hijack.we will be expanding into 944 eventually .i have been doing alittle research on them post a photo,i would love to see it.
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.