Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, anyone in the PNW got a cheep set of 15x7 cookie cutters?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rohar
So the driver I've been building this car for pulled the trigger on a set of tires and didn't tell me until it was too late. 15s. The Fuchs that are on it are 16s and I'll sell them shortly. Either way I've gotta move fairly quickly. Problem is the car's going out first week of October for a PCA day. I"m traveling to the Seattle area Wednesday. Any of you guys have a set you could part with?
Griffinroydonald
QUOTE(rohar @ Sep 24 2012, 04:03 PM) *

So the driver I've been building this car for pulled the trigger on a set of tires and didn't tell me until it was too late. 15s. The Fuchs that are on it are 16s and I'll sell them shortly. Either way I've gotta move fairly quickly. Problem is the car's going out first week of October for a PCA day. I"m traveling to the Seattle area Wednesday. Any of you guys have a set you could part with?

I have a mixed set from a 1984 944 in good condition 7's & 8's. I can remove the tires and ship Greyhound for a cheaper rate. $300 and $100 shipping if this is something you can use. I will pull the rims tomorrow and double check condition ,width, and so on.
rohar
Thanks chief. I'll keep it in mind. If I'm running on empty when I wake up we'll do something. REALLY hoping the PNW guys have something in their stash's they're not saying. I'd like to go quick.

Oh, and if you've got multiple sets, I could be negotiated to trade, there's a long race season comming up for this car and these are far too pretty:

IPB Image

16x7. Early offset. Someone's sitting on the rim honey pot right?
a914622
Give this guy a try

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-924...-northgate.html

He was looking to swap me a set of 924s trash can 16 x 6 for some cookie cutters. I think he had them at Walkers swap for 150.00 set.

His name is Ahmed. Nice guy

jeff
Griffinroydonald
I checked the sizes today and all 4 are 7 x 15 with 911 part numbers
I also have several sets of 16'' 928 trash can rims from my 928s and 928s4
rohar
I could use one set fast, still haven't found them. Not stuck to cookie cutters but would prefer them. Budget's tight right now, but will open up dramatically shortly. For those of you that PM'd me, I'll be in more of a shopping mode with a less intense schedule shortly. Expect me to come back to you. Now if I could only get a pair of 15/7 early offset anything in Spokane within the week.

I'd be willing to do terrible things. There's a set of 16/7 fuchs in the shop I'd trade straight across.
sixnotfour
$200 for 4
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/part...heels-15x7.html
JRust
Check with mikey914 (Mark at 914rubber). I swapped him a 75 with early cookie's & 7x15's on it. Doubt he is that attached to them. I have a nice set of 16" Phone dials I'd trade for a set of fuchs evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.