Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Any silkscreened goodies wanted, I have a source.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
A friend of mine has his own silk screening biz and is NOT a flake. Go figure. He is up for doing shirts or other things for us for any event or whatever. Here is a link to his store front and if you want me to hook you up with him, let me know. He is a struggling small business person and does very good work at a good price.
http://www.rockandride.com/
bigkensteele
How does he feel about bending the law? I have an acquaintance that can do silk screen, vinyl graphics, embroidered shirts, etc. I was talking to her about custom color Porsche stripes and our VIN stickers long before the VIN sticker thread came up, and she didn't want any part of it if there was even a chance of a copyright issue. She offered to do stuff just for me, but not for sale to the community. I couldn't blame her as she is way too good looking to go to jail.
Dr Evil
Well, considering you are asking on a PUBLIC forum, he is absolutely against it.

Some people rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.