Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 935
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I knew as soon as the Video that the Coke car was a Fake. But then again there are a lot of fakes out there, in fact Kremer is making new ones.

Click to view attachment
URY914
^^^ the new 935s are being built with the engine in the left front fender.
gothspeed
Great video and pic ... smile.gif
Zimms
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 25 2012, 12:26 PM) *

I knew as soon as the Video that the Coke car was a Fake. But then again there are a lot of fakes out there, in fact Kremer is making new ones.

Click to view attachment

I'd take that fake any day! I love the 934 and 935 evolution and how the privateers kept them competitive through the early '80s. I wish I had seen them at the track back in the day! Kremer's stuff is bad ass.
phillstek
Built in Australia aktion035.gif

"I knew as soon as the Video that the Coke car was a Fake. But then again there are a lot of fakes out there, in fact Kremer is making new ones".

Fake is a bit harsh don't you think? After all it's not like it's a kit car, the attention to detail is outstanding.

Although, I would have loved to have seen the guy in the video flog the shit out of it.
carr914
OK I knew it was a Clone!
RickS
One of my old girlfriends faked it better than that.
URY914
No, it's a fake.
balljoint
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 25 2012, 02:09 PM) *

^^^ the new 935s are being built with the engine in the left front fender.

Is it just driving one front wheel then?
Brett W
In true Porsche physics defiance, they will mount the engine in the left front and make it all wheel drive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.