Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Chuck Moreland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Me welcoming Chuck???

How's that for 914world.com being vendor neutral???

For those that do not know of Chuck, he is the owner/operator of Elephant Racing, another company making parts to keep our 914's on the road and on the track.
(911 stuff as well, including the trick oil lines)
TimT
doesnt he make stuff like yours

to keep the cars on jackstands? chairfall.gif
Chuck Moreland
I might have a 911 or two, but I cut my teeth on the 914. Thanks for the welcome Mike. We're just one happy family smilie_flagge6.gif
Mueller
he makes the bronze bushings as an alternative to the hard plastic bushings...yes, I've lost a few sales to him due to price and people feeling more comfortable with his bushings than my bearings....no hard feelings smile.gif
TimT
Hi Chuck beerchug.gif
Jeroen
Hey Chuck, good to see ya here too!
JeffBowlsby
Hey Chuck...glad you are here. Join us for the 9:14 breakfast tomorrow if you can...its about a 5 minute drive from your place...check the other thread for details.
Chuck Moreland
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Oct 28 2004, 03:41 PM)
Hey Chuck...glad you are here.  Join us for the 9:14 breakfast tomorrow if you can...its about a 5 minute drive from your place...check the other thread for details.

Actually it's about a 5 minute walk from my place. I could probably push my car there if I had to.

I'll be there at 9:11

But it's saturday right? not tomorrow?
Brad Roberts
Chuck,

Hang back on the product you showed me. Our Ecomm will be live within 15 days and I want to release it here first (please)..

B
Brad Roberts
Oh.. and I'm getting more requests for the lines we talked about a few months back.

B
JeffBowlsby
Yep Saturday...this would be a great opportunity for you to show us some of your 914 toys... laugh.gif
Allan
You are all forgiven for the 911 stuff! Glad you are here. biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Chuck...welkommen to the klub, I met you and your wife (& the getaway 911) at the GAF last month . Keep up the good work and cool products ! aktion035.gif
der falcon8ter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.