Full Version: SCCA PDX - Summit Point - main
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
patrick3000
Here are a few pictures of the 914GT at the SCCA PDX on 9/15/2012

Summit Point

IPB Image

IPB Image
wndsrfr
Lookin' good....love Summit Point. I'm considering a TrackDaze event on the Shennandoah circuit Oct 5/6...have you run that circuit? If so, comments on it versus the main course?
patrick3000
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Sep 27 2012, 08:37 PM) *

Lookin' good....love Summit Point. I'm considering a TrackDaze event on the Shennandoah circuit Oct 5/6...have you run that circuit? If so, comments on it versus the main course?

Have not run Shennandoah yet altgough I hear that low hp cars do well on that track. PCA has two events on main at the end of October and I may run both, come join us smile.gif
betegh9
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Sep 28 2012, 06:19 AM) *

QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Sep 27 2012, 08:37 PM) *

Have not run Shennandoah yet altgough I hear that low hp cars do well on that track. PCA has two events on main at the end of October and I may run both, come join us smile.gif

I have run the Shennandoah circuit a number of times with different cars. there are various track variations, up to 24 turns. Not a very fast track, but very technical to get good lap times. Stiff springs are a must to go thru the carousel at top speed to avoid bottoming out.....and it is a blast! the most fun short course track. Also done this track in the 24 Hrs of LeMons wit5h 110 cars starting the race.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.