Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 2.0 long block+, mostly complete $450
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
driving.gif

Hi! This motor needs to get off the floor of my garage. Make me an offer, please! I also have a slew of other 914 parts, some of which I may be able to throw in to sweeten this deal further. As-is, this motor will work as either a great basis to build a GA 2.0 motor, or just fix the galley plug and use a complete long-block. See further info below, and ask me any questions you may have.

I'm selling one of my '74 2.0 motors as I'm building a new motor for the car based on a short stroke setup. The motor worked fine, the heads look clean when looking from beneath. It ran great before I pulled it OTHER than the fact that it blew an oil galley plug near the oil cooler Thankgiving morning. Thankfully this happened on my block, and the motor was stopped as soon as the light came on.

I pulled the motor and swapped it with the motor out of my other 914. The motor has sat since, with the other car in the air since. Shameful! I know.

Other than the galley plug that needs fixing, I remember seeing that one of the wires poled out of one or two of the injectors. It's old. It needs fixing or replacing.

$450 includes the long block (complete minus a galley plug) and the following:

- Flywheel and Clutch
- 90% of the FI system, though I may have used the ECU in my other car, so no ECU
- The two 2.0 pieces of tin, the rest I need to keep
- GA Case

Does not include (here are the main items):

- Cooling fan or housing
- Distributor
- Misc bits

What you're mostly buying is a complete long block, everything else that's included are bonuses. smile.gif

The motor is located in my house's garage in Santa Rosa, CA (about an hour north of San Francisco). Come look at it if you're interested. Pickup only.

PM offers, post questions here.

Thanks!

Randy
RoadGlue
Also willing to deliver now within 50 miles of Santa Rosa, CA. Would rather not, but I really want to make room for my new project and motorcycle. Thanks!!
McMark
Done!
RoadGlue
smile.gif Thank you Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.