Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grocery shopping today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I was making a quick run to the grocery, and then this guy pulls in right in front of me. aktion035.gif I could not even hear my engine anymore, and I have Tangereen headers. Just wanted to share. I got pics of another car too if you want to see more.

(he did not let me drive it dry.gif )

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

jsayre914
I cannot even describe the smell of the burning fuel, and the sound of the engine, it was freeekin awesome!! Made my day that much better.

smile.gif
SLITS
Wrong Way Corrigan ... made a right instead of a left hissyfit.gif

av-943.gif

The car is way cool though!

Drums66
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Sep 26 2012, 12:32 PM) *

I cannot even describe the smell of the burning fuel, and the sound of the engine, it was freeekin awesome!! Made my day that much better.

smile.gif
...... smoke.gif ...What a cool -6
bye1.gif
underthetire
Oh, look, another left turn.
carr914
Was he stoppin for some Busch Beer & some chewin Tobaccie?
Woody
You must get you're groceries from walmart.
euro911
Hey, don't knock Walmart. I just started shopping at a new one that opened near me a couple weeks ago ... $4.99 bags of Lay's potato chips are only $2.46 shades.gif
ldsgeek
It looks nearly as practical as a teener.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(ldsgeek @ Sep 28 2012, 06:39 AM) *

It looks nearly as practical as a teener.

lol-2.gif
carr914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 28 2012, 04:01 AM) *

Hey, don't knock Walmart. I just started shopping at a new one that opened near me a couple weeks ago ... $4.99 bags of Lay's potato chips are only $2.46 shades.gif

I don't know about the rest of the country, but here they have the Best Steaks! chowtime.gif
skaufmann
Hmm, not sure Safeway, the hood sponsor, would be happy about this. smile.gif
mrholland2
So, is it sad that if I were in that store, I'd be lurking to talk to the guy that owned the 914 (the original poster in this case) rather than even LOOK at the stupid red car?
Porschef
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Oct 1 2012, 02:25 AM) *

So, is it sad that if I were in that store, I'd be lurking to talk to the guy that owned the 914 (the original poster in this case) rather than even LOOK at the stupid red car?

No, because a conversation with Joe would prove interesting on a number of topics... shades.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.