Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 front rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
303racing
Shopping front rortors for my 914/6 and looking at the Zimmerman drilled. any feed back, good or bad.
Thank,
Tim
brp986s
I've had a set for a few thou miles. No problems. But mine is a street car, so they've never been smokin' hot. Somehow I ended up with another set that fit carrera that I can't use. If you're running "A" calipers maybe you'd be interested. Verify fitment. They're new, but one got wet and has superficial rust. Half new $.
303racing
QUOTE(brp986s @ Sep 26 2012, 07:39 PM) *

I've had a set for a few thou miles. No problems. But mine is a street car, so they've never been smokin' hot. Somehow I ended up with another set that fit carrera that I can't use. If you're running "A" calipers maybe you'd be interested. Verify fitment. They're new, but one got wet and has superficial rust. Half new $.

PM SENT
Eric_Shea
Carrera rotors are 24mm wide and the 914-6, 911 up to 1984 are 20mm wide. No workie on a -6.

I think drilled is fine. If you do serious road racing expect to see some cracks develop. Anything under that and you should be good.
carr914
I don't like Drilled Rotors. I've had the Zimmerman Ventilated - Good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.