Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Remember a discussion on a strange 914-6 Track Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I've been doing searchs for about an Hour & headbang.gif

There was a 914-6 Conversion Track car that was for sale in Naples FL that I think we tore apart because the Yellow/Red was way overdone. And I think over-priced!

I got a call from a friend in South Florida about a car that sounds just like the car but I want to do some research for him
BajaXJ92
Was that the one where the entire fiberglass nose was removable and it was caged? confused24.gif
carr914
My memory is a little fuzzy on this one. I think it was caged, but I remember it had a Lot of Yellow & Red
carr914
That's the one, Thanks Ferg
brant
QUOTE(Scotti @ Sep 27 2012, 03:00 PM) *

Love that diamond plate WTF.gif

Ditto...... ?
Woody
His craigslist add states 375 horses oot of 3 liters. That's a bit optimistic.
carr914
I know the guy that built the Motor & he has a Dyno, so he may have the sheet to back it up. But it does sound optimistic. Then again I have a 2.8 on an Engine Stand that puts out 320hp
infraredcalvin
Swap that body out with a Sheridan, and you might have something less barf.gif
brant
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 27 2012, 08:37 PM) *

I know the guy that built the Motor & he has a Dyno, so he may have the sheet to back it up. But it does sound optimistic. Then again I have a 2.8 on an Engine Stand that puts out 320hp

proven at the rear wheels?
or calculated .....

I'm a firm believer of seeing is believing.
carr914
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 28 2012, 12:47 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 27 2012, 08:37 PM) *

proven at the rear wheels?
or calculated .....

I'm a firm believer of seeing is believing.

Which one?

The Red car if Dyno'd would have been on a Chassis Dyno

Mine was done on a Engine Dyno
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.