Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 seats "with tracks" wanted to Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike T
I need a pair of 914 seats with tracks. Tracks all the way to the floor. Black preferred but will accept any color if the seats are in good shape. You guys in the Northeast especially. I am located in North East PA. Let me know what you have.

Thanks;

Mike T
SLKWrx
QUOTE(Mike T @ Sep 27 2012, 04:05 PM) *

I need a pair of 914 seats with tracks. Tracks all the way to the floor. Black preferred but will accept any color if the seats are in good shape. You guys in the Northeast especially. I am located in North East PA. Let me know what you have.

Thanks;

Mike T

If you want to take a trip down near Philly, I've got a bunch you can check out.
jimkelly
i have a pretty decent brown interior here in the classifieds.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=195050

tracks though i do not have - try bdstone for these
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=1319

jim
jersey914
QUOTE(SLKWrx @ Sep 27 2012, 08:58 PM) *

Thanks;

Mike T

If you want to take a trip down near Philly, I've got a bunch you can check out.

jersey914
QUOTE(SLKWrx @ Sep 27 2012, 08:58 PM) *

Thanks;

Mike T

Steve,

Do you have any rubber weatherstripping you are looking to get rid of?
PM Me if you do
Mike T

Thanks;

Mike T

CLOSED

I am no longer looking for seats or tracks. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Mike T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.