Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sooooo close I can taste it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Spent 3 hours on the shift linkage for my conversion last night. I am really really close - so close that I need to drive it to find out if it works!!!

I ran out of time last night. Unfortunately, I am not around for "shop night" next week. So, on Oct 11, 2012 , at 6:15pm I will reinstall my drivers seat and then attempt to actually drive my car for the first time nearly TWO years!! piratenanner.gif

About damn time.....

driving.gif
JRust
Way to go man! It's a great feeling. Enjoy the drive driving.gif
Woody
popcorn[1].gif
Tom
driving.gif
Hope the drive goes well!!
Tom
FourBlades

Nice! piratenanner.gif

John
brant
great news!
bcheney
Congrats....I have a goal of November 5th to have my conversion running for the first time...Thanks for providing some extra encouragement to me with your story!
Gint
Hey Scotty, is the car at the shop or at home?
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Scott S @ Sep 28 2012, 11:58 AM) *

Spent 3 hours on the shift linkage for my conversion last night. I am really really close - so close that I need to drive it to find out if it works!!!

I ran out of time last night. Unfortunately, I am not around for "shop night" next week. So, on Oct 11, 2012 , at 6:15pm I will reinstall my drivers seat and then attempt to actually drive my car for the first time nearly TWO years!! piratenanner.gif

About damn time.....

driving.gif

In the same boat just got engine in and had to weld a 90 degree on shifter then then cut 45 angle as it was hiting engine -Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.