Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Gwen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
The hat made it here yesterday so I gave it to here this morning. She loves it and its hat day at school. I bet no one else has one of these. cool_shades.gif
spare time toys
forgot the photo. Im such a big dummy sometimes. huh.gif
Mrs. K
biggrin.gif Too cute Larry!
But I fear that all the kids at school will tell
her "someone doesn't know how to spell girl"! lol2.gif

Lisa wavey.gif
bob91403
Reminds me of the reason I decided to have kids. A long time customer at my camera store told me it was the most fulfilling thing he's ever done, and it gave his life meaning. His kids looked like MICKEY MOUSE! If he found this kind of joy from siring such repulsive prodgeny, and was thrilled about it, I figured he had to be telling the truth. I was convinced. I have two beautiful girls, 8 and 12, and I now know he was right. It is THE reason to live past thirty. Without children you live a meaningless existance. I'm just glad they don't look anything like him. I'm glad I make pretty babies. Now I have to worry about the boys. Glad I collect bats, guns, and swords. Young men love and respect such things.
skline
I have found that if you keep a gun and a shovel by the door, you get a lot more respect from the boys that come to visit your daughter. Its worked for me anyway. biggrin.gif ar15.gif
spare time toys
I get a kick out of her two big brothers. Cam is 14 and 6'2" and Matt is 12 and up to5'9" already the are the biggest kids in thier classes by far. Her friends are scared of them and all the boys know who her brothers are and that they watch out for her. Last year one of the new boys in her class was picking on her and Matt "introduced "himself to the kid... he has been verrrry nice to Lizzy since then. biggrin.gif
skline
Those are some big boys, my only son is only 11 now and very normal in size, But he is a tough little guy. I try to play really rough with him so he can take a punch and keep going. Sometimes he gets hurt but he just keeps going.
spare time toys
Quick update on hat day. Kids liked the hat. Now her brothers want one had to point out its a "GIRLS" hat. alfred.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Oct 29 2004, 03:39 PM)
Quick update on hat day. Kids liked the hat. Now her brothers want one had to point out its a "GIRLS" hat. alfred.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

Yer daughter is a cutie in that hat. Glad it made it in time for hat day too clap56.gif Thanks for sharing!

I had considered a gender neutral version of the hat but I'm doing the "Got Cones?" aht design first.

Then we'll have to see what happens with the club's ecommerce expansion...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.