Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Batmobile?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Found on the internet (where else dry.gif )

Caption: This monstrosity, built on a Porsche 914 chassis and has a supercharged ls7 engine

Notice the license plate has 914 on it. Can anyone tell what state this is from?

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Woody
State of insanity confused24.gif
gandalfthegray
Saw this on the Hot Rod power tour in Michigan last summer. Didn't realize it was a 914.
timothy_nd28
I wonder how well that car blocks radar beams idea.gif
jimsfolly
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 30 2012, 10:24 AM) *

Found on the internet (where else dry.gif )

Caption: This monstrosity, built on a Porsche 914 chassis and has a supercharged ls7 engine

Notice the license plate has 914 on it. Can anyone tell what state this is from?

Looks like Washington. Evergreen state at bottom of plate. Sad.
Dr Evil
Pretty sure it is KY-914 on the plate.
Todd Enlund
Washington state plate.
messix
i hate to say it, but it like washington state.
rohar
I'd just like to go on re3cord. That Pacific Pride station is on the left coast. Those of us on the east side of the state actually like cars.
osvolant
Fascinating in its weirdness.
messix
QUOTE(rohar @ Sep 30 2012, 12:28 PM) *

I'd just like to go on re3cord. That Pacific Pride station is on the left coast. Those of us on the east side of the state actually like cars.

ya us "coasties" like cars more than you dusty's!n that guy must have been from quincy
rohar
QUOTE(messix @ Sep 30 2012, 12:35 PM) *

ya us "coasties" like cars more than you dusty's!n that guy must have been from quincy

I had a whopper of an argument all set up. Then I remembered we came up with this:

IPB Image

I see your point. dry.gif
sixnotfour
blink.gif
914werke
Stealth Teener!
damesandhotrods
I dunno, I think the joke’s on him. He did all of that work and underneath it is a 914 rusting away as we speak…
rohar
Yeah, not to mention all those pop rivets turning to boxite over then next 5 years. He does seem to have that set of 15x7 cookie cutters I've been looking for though...
KELTY360
QUOTE(rohar @ Sep 30 2012, 12:49 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Sep 30 2012, 12:35 PM) *

I had a whopper of an argument all set up. Then I remembered we came up with this:

IPB Image

I see your point. dry.gif

That looks like Troy's Metro after being caught between elevator doors. wacko.gif
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 30 2012, 12:49 PM) *

blink.gif

agree.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif
sixnotfour
Here is another built on a 914
http://history.gmheritagecenter.com/wiki/i...orvette_2-Rotor
phillstek
This one has a few rivets
Todd Enlund
Did anyone get the VIN?
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(phillstek @ Sep 30 2012, 03:04 PM) *

This one has a few rivets

Rivets deffo give it that ww2 ME 262 lookClick to view attachment
Mark Henry
QUOTE(damesandhotrods @ Sep 30 2012, 04:20 PM) *

I dunno, I think the joke’s on him. He did all of that work and underneath it is a 914 rusting away as we speak…

It might be invisible to rust.
PanelBilly
Keep in mind that this is also the state where you can buy your pot at the store in the stripmall
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 31 2014, 08:18 PM) *

Keep in mind that this is also the state where you can buy your pot at the store in the stripmall

and then they chase after baristas in thongs for decency....
returf
a good radar jammer would have been cheaper and you'd still have some humility left lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.