Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to SEMA/AAPEX show in Vegas ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Rookie
Next week is the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Assoc) show in Las Vegas. It is the mecca of aftermarket and latest and greatest goodies in the universe. Is anyone here going to attend. Any good Porsche 914 stuff to see ?. Thanks. biggrin.gif

Greg
SLITS
If you're looking for Porsche shit - don't waste your money unless the spinning center hubcaps appeal to you.

Wheels and tires, wheels and tires and rice rocket shit - every year.

Gameworks is a much better deal.
Jake Raby
Unless you go there to try and rob some "other" technology from different engines and cars for the teener...
neo914-6
See: Going to SEMA?I'm going because I want to see the latest "specialty" car stuff for my Neo914. Renegade Hybrids will be there with their products and 914 V8 flagship. I won't bring my 914, though.
Felix
Mueller
I've always wanted to go...how much to get in??? is it open to the public??

time to hit the cheap airlines for tickets...taking a couple of days off of work is no big deal smile.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 29 2004, 04:24 PM)
I've always wanted to go...how much to get in??? is it open to the public??

time to hit the cheap airlines for tickets...taking a couple of days off of work is no big deal smile.gif

Onsite registration is $50. It is not open to the public. However, a business card made up on your computer and printed out on your inkjet has been used as proof of being a part of the aftermarket industry. <_<
SLITS
They'll suck up anybody's money - tell 'em you are an automotive student
mskala
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 29 2004, 01:40 PM)

Details, please.
Thanks!
SLITS
QUOTE(mskala @ Oct 30 2004, 09:39 AM)
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 29 2004, 01:40 PM)

Details, please.
Thanks!

On Las Vegas Blvd, near Treasure Island as I remember. Great Food and video games - beats shovin' quarters/dollars into a slot machine. Smells better than a convention hall with thousands of sweaty bodies and high priced food.
mskala
I thought you were talking about a convention. sad.gif
914Rookie
I'm with Jake... there is a lot of technology there that can be "borrowed" for our cars regardless of make/model.

Greg
9magazine
Guys,

I go every year for the cross over products that us Porsche owners can use. Like the portable Navigation systems, trick products, new and improved products, etc.

The radio section of the show is great if you are into all the boom boom stuff, and the girls are hot too!

Good thing I'm single again!

Brian Minson
Editor
9, The DIY Porsche Publication
http://www.9magazine.com
http://www.benzmag.com
neo914-6
Brian,
You just reminded me I haven't been getting my Prestige subscription. Is it quarterly?
Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.