Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: some parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shuie
Cleaning up the garage before starting phase II of my 914 project. Here is some stuff I wont be using.

1.) Tangerine Racing firewall bushing, never installed. Great looking product, I just have some issues at my firewall and am going to do this a little differently.

SOLD, shipped

IPB Image

2.) boxed and reinforced trailing arms. Stripped and let to sit so they are completely covered in surface rust. These need to be blasted and painted. They need bearings. They probably need bushings since you are going that far. One side has had the bearing removed and has the same kind of surface rust on the bearing surface.

SOLD, shipped

IPB Image

3.) front and rear fiberglass bumpers. Serviceable, but they need new mounting provisions.

$50, local pickup only (70769) because of the size

IPB Image
Pass45
I will take the fire wall bushing
shuie
I'll trade the glass bumpers for a useable front bumper top for a stock steel '73 bumper? It doesn't have to be real nice
DEN914
QUOTE(shuie @ Oct 6 2012, 09:57 AM) *

I'll trade the glass bumpers for a useable front bumper top for a stock steel '73 bumper? It doesn't have to be real nice

Can you ship to FL if cut in half ,i will take them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.