Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iphone app
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GreatPumpkin
who knows how to make one? why dont we have one for 914 world yet? just wondering WTF.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(GreatPumpkin @ Oct 2 2012, 02:42 PM) *

who knows how to make one? why dont we have one for 914 world yet? just wondering WTF.gif

Your iPhone does not have a web browser? WTF.gif

Time for a refund ...
rolleyes.gif
underthetire
dead horse.gif

Although using tapatalk would be nice.
Steve
av-943.gif
Too funny... I downloaded the rennlist app. It's kind of cool that with a click of a button you can get to things like subscribed threads etc., but yes you can do the same thing from the web with a couple extra mouse clicks.
popcorn[1].gif
somd914
Too busy working on my 914 to write one hissyfit.gif

TheCabinetmaker
I have an app for my Android.

Its called my finger.

I had tapatalk but never used it. Hate it. Most mobile versions of websites suck. I'll bet I'm not the only one.
dlee6204
Most mobile versions of websites suck

agree.gif
underthetire
I hated tapatalk at first. Forced myself to use it, now I love it.
wingnut86
Geez...

1st World Issues WTF.gif

...at least most of us have nice small cars with Fiintstone drivetrains...

beer.gif
CptTripps
::: digging up an old thread :::

+1 for TapaTalk

I hated it at first, but the new version is awesome and much easier to use. I have 5-6 other forums that I manage/visit using it. Adding 914World would make things a lot easier.
ConeDodger
Find a toy store, go to the model car section and see if you can find some little miniature jack stands. Take them home and put your iPhone on it. Boom! There you have it! A 914 smart phone app! lol-2.gif
ben*james
What does tapatalk do exactly? Newbie question but at least off topic as well smile.gif
CptTripps
It's a (much) cleaner way to view the forums from a smartphone (iPhone or Android) using an app instead of a browser.

Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about. Different forum, but you get the idea. One is a typical browser...the other is the same forum using Tapatalk. (It's a pretty popular app.)
ben*james
Thanks Doug! Great examples.....now why the hell doesn't the world have an app? smile.gif
Pursang
IPB Image
Porschef
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 12 2013, 12:46 PM) *

Find a toy store, go to the model car section and see if you can find some little miniature jack stands. Take them home and put your iPhone on it. Boom! There you have it! A 914 smart phone app! lol-2.gif

Mini jackstands would be awesome! Set them up on your desk and make a slashmark for every day its on them. Could get depressing tho.... idea.gif

Click to view attachment
ripper911
QUOTE(Pursang @ Sep 13 2013, 02:25 AM) *

IPB Image

You need help finding McDonald's? burger.gif
poke.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Porschef @ Sep 13 2013, 08:25 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 12 2013, 12:46 PM) *

Mini jackstands would be awesome! Set them up on your desk and make a slashmark for every day its on them. Could get depressing tho.... idea.gif

Click to view attachment

Now, where did I leave that extension cord idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.