Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: garage full of 914's spotted in a Cobb video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pktzygt
In my internet ramblings after driving a Subaru BRZ and WRX today, I found this video. It is right off the Cobb Tuning website.

There are at least 3 914's in the garage in the beginning and end.

http://youtu.be/gDcGBTxy8Kg
Michael N
Thanks for sharing. That guy has good taste in cars. I wonder if those are powered by Suby yet? My wife picked up a 2012 WRX sedan this year and it is truly a blast to drive. At the Fremont breakfast Matt and I started talking and he also has a WRX as a daily driver. I bet there are many of us who do. These cars offer some of the best performance bang for the buck.
d914
2002 wrx wagon as a airport car any hauling parts for the 914 wrx... Great fun on a back road once you turn up the wick some!
Vysoc
Well done video, someone really knows what they are doing!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
pktzygt
I sold my WRX to get my 914. I actually got the WRX swap running yesterday. Video proof will follow soon. Now I'm wanting another WRX as a daily driver. I drove the BRZ back to back but I think the WRX just feels right as a daily driver. Besides I'd probably put a turbo on the BRZ and that would ruin the thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.