Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WARNING WARNING WARNING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Markeydoo
DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM PART WERKS OF CHICAGO

I ordered parts from them in June, paid in full, and still have not received all the parts they said were "IN STOCK" when I ordered them. I have call and e-mailed them many times with no luck.

Don't go thru what I have been going thru with this vendor.
Mark
DonTraver
See my thread on Part Werks of Chicago. I would also suggest that you place a formal complaint with the Chicago Better Business Buearu, I did. They're not a member of the BBB, big surprise, but you can still submit a formal complaint. Go to your search engine, enter BBB or the full name, the site will direct you to the Chicago BBB.

You might also get ahold of your credit card company if you paid by credit card and put in a complaint with them. They may be able to get your money back. My credit card company did get my money back, so all I'm out is the shipping cost.

Some asshole named Jay owns the place, So once again, here's to you Jay, another satisfied customer ar15.gif finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.