Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
racingivan
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=340
604]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=340605]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=340597]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentDue to forces against my nature I have to sale my baby!! $2000 OBO

I am curently located in Newport News VA .

It is a WA state car so minimal rust I have fixed the hell hole. The floors need some attention and the jacking triangles have to be replaced also the edge around the headlights bucket, transmission was rebuilt from George at German Auto Dismantlers. I have the original eng appears to have stock new pistons but all the bearings has to be replaced and had the heads rebuilt furthermore I have a 69mm stroker crank w/Carrillo rods and light flywheel shot pined w/96 mm Venolia pistons and aftermarket cylinder jugs.

pics upon request driver914@yahoo.com
914itis
You will Need to do a whole lot to get buyers attention. You need pics and better description .

914werke
and use better english
rhodyguy
i had no problem understanding what he is offering to sell rich...and you tell me i squeeze people's shoes too much.

ivan, you do need to determine and add what you expect to get $$$ for your car and it's location. i've seen this car and it's a nice starter, esp for an eastcoaster. good luck with your sale. be sure to contact me when you get back to puyallup.

k
racingivan
ok,

in case you have issues understanding my English let me help you out,

Estoy vendiendo mi 74 914 1.8 con injeccion de gasolina, Yo lo compre en el estado de Washington asi que solo tiene muy poco moho yo le hice le tablilla del motor y la seccion de la bateria hay que hacerle los triangulos y las orillas de la pared del motor, tambien tengo un ciguenal 69mm con la volanta liviana y cinco fijos para mejor firmeza en altas revoluciones, viellas carrillo y pistones de 96mm venolia y los cilindros son Brazilenos. La transmision fue reparada por Geroge en German Auto Dismantlers

para retratos por favor piedelas por correo electronico!!

driver914@yahoo.com

Aufgrund Kräfte gegen meine Natur Ich habe auf den Verkauf mein Baby! $ 2000 OBO

Es ist ein Staat Washington Auto so minimal Rost ich das Höllenloch behoben haben. Die Fußböden müssen einige Aufmerksamkeit und die Jacking Dreiecke haben auch ersetzt werden den Rand rund um den Scheinwerfer Eimer, wurde die Übertragung von George an deutschen Auto Dismantlers umgebaut. Ich habe die ursprüngliche eng erscheint stock neuen Kolben haben aber alle die Lager ausgetauscht werden muss und hatte die Köpfe umgebaut außerdem habe ich ein 69mm Stroker Kurbelwelle w / Carrillo Stangen und leichtes Schwungrad erschossen geschmachtet w/96 mm Venolia Kolben und Aftermarket Zylinder Krüge .

Bilder auf Anfrage driver914@yahoo.com
OU8AVW
lol-2.gif
Good luck with the sale, and let's get some pictures up PDQ!
David Stowers
Hi, can you send me some pictures of this car to
Jackstowers@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks
David
Evil914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 6 2012, 08:17 PM) *

and use better english

At least he knows English unlike the Texicans aroud here...... lol-2.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(racingivan @ Oct 7 2012, 08:59 AM) *

ok,

in case you have issues understanding my English let me help you out,

Estoy vendiendo mi 74 914 1.8 con injeccion de gasolina, Yo lo compre en el estado de Washington asi que solo tiene muy poco moho yo le hice le tablilla del motor y la seccion de la bateria hay que hacerle los triangulos y las orillas de la pared del motor, tambien tengo un ciguenal 69mm con la volanta liviana y cinco fijos para mejor firmeza en altas revoluciones, viellas carrillo y pistones de 96mm venolia y los cilindros son Brazilenos. La transmision fue reparada por Geroge en German Auto Dismantlers

para retratos por favor piedelas por correo electronico!!

driver914@yahoo.com

Aufgrund Kräfte gegen meine Natur Ich habe auf den Verkauf mein Baby! $ 2000 OBO

Es ist ein Staat Washington Auto so minimal Rost ich das Höllenloch behoben haben. Die Fußböden müssen einige Aufmerksamkeit und die Jacking Dreiecke haben auch ersetzt werden den Rand rund um den Scheinwerfer Eimer, wurde die Übertragung von George an deutschen Auto Dismantlers umgebaut. Ich habe die ursprüngliche eng erscheint stock neuen Kolben haben aber alle die Lager ausgetauscht werden muss und hatte die Köpfe umgebaut außerdem habe ich ein 69mm Stroker Kurbelwelle w / Carrillo Stangen und leichtes Schwungrad erschossen geschmachtet w/96 mm Venolia Kolben und Aftermarket Zylinder Krüge .

Bilder auf Anfrage driver914@yahoo.com

That's funny!!! lol-2.gif av-943.gif
David Stowers
Still waiting for pictures here, any language will do!
jackstowers@blueyonder.co.uk
Evil914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 6 2012, 08:17 PM) *

and use better english

We don't need no stinkin english.....only 67% of people here in Texas can speak it they are starting teach the little white kids at school how to speak taco now.... w00t.gif rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.