Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheeler Dealers 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914-6
Wheeler Dealers this next Wed. night Oct 10th, 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central and so on. Airs on Velocity Channel. Let's hope they don't trash our beloved car!! driving.gif beerchug.gif first.gif
rjames
Isn't that episode a re-run?
Bob L.
QUOTE(rjames @ Oct 4 2012, 10:10 AM) *

It showed in the UK and it was available on the internet. I think most members here have probably seen it already. However, I believe it is the first American TV broadcast.
rjames
QUOTE(Bob L. @ Oct 4 2012, 08:44 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Oct 4 2012, 10:10 AM) *

It showed in the UK and it was available on the internet. I think most members here have probably seen it already. However, I believe it is the first American TV broadcast.

Nope, saw it on direct tv awhile back. I got excited there for a moment thinking they were tackling another 914. smile.gif
Eric_Shea
Let's hope they don't trash our beloved car!!

They loved it. If you watch the Silverstone video they actually go on a bit TOO MUCH about it. Sounds like false enthusiasm. Of course, everything about WD sounds a bit false. biggrin.gif
veltror
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 4 2012, 05:43 PM) *

Let's hope they don't trash our beloved car!!

They loved it. If you watch the Silverstone video they actually go on a bit TOO MUCH about it. Sounds like false enthusiasm. Of course, everything about WD sounds a bit false. biggrin.gif

Apart from the accent of course...
JawjaPorsche
I saw the red 914 Wheeler Dealers video on YouTube last spring. The red 914 came from the states. I noticed in their preview segment they are showing a lemon yellow European 914. I think it is the same show. My Direct TV guide said the upcoming show was first aired in April of this year.

Here is sneak peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sOit3djISE
Vysoc
WHOA HO HO what do we have here............... Excellent edition they are very kind to the 914.

Vysoc flag.gif
Eric_Shea

Apart from the accent of course...

LOL... yes, there is that. I love the show actually. I just think the "Sales" guy is a bit animated (enter stage left at full clip bubbling over about... well, anything). I want what he's having.
cgnj
Hi,
Ecept when Ed explains how he troubleshot/repaired the overheating issue. Default mode of failure keeps you from running hot, something else was going on.

Carlos
Eric_Shea
Damnit Carlos! What are you doing posting here!? alfred.gif

lol3.gif
smj
The new season preview featuring that lemon yellow 914 is what prompted me to slap a season pass on it with the TiVo. Fun fluff when you've got time to kill, and better than random channel surfing through Comcast...
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Oct 4 2012, 08:27 AM) *

Wheeler Dealers this next Wed. night Oct 10th, 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central and so on. Airs on Velocity Channel. Let's hope they don't trash our beloved car!! driving.gif beerchug.gif first.gif

Must find friend who has said "velocity" channel you speak of! drooley.gif Never heard of this show but it looks interesting... Part of me doesn't mind more wide spread appreciation of the 914... though the other part wishes it would stay under the radar entirely so we can continue to amass them at reasonable prices!!! happy11.gif
flipb
QUOTE(smj @ Oct 4 2012, 08:23 PM) *

The new season preview featuring that lemon yellow 914 is what prompted me to slap a season pass on it with the TiVo. Fun fluff when you've got time to kill, and better than random channel surfing through Comcast...

I love that teaser for the new season. The last couple seconds of it feature Ed driving the red 914 they restored, Mike in the passenger seat.
boogie_man
L 13 M ??? Yellow.....
rhodyguy
everyone should do a shot every time mike says "FANTASTIC!!!". 2 shots when he gets lowballed and says "...like i've been kicked in the gut".
SLITS
They talk funnier than the guys on Top Gear!
veltror
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 5 2012, 11:18 PM) *

funny how? The accent is the Queens English poke.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(veltror @ Oct 5 2012, 04:31 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 5 2012, 11:18 PM) *

funny how? The accent is the Queens English poke.gif

And here I thought that was what the Revolution was all about .... being able to understand the English language by converting it to Amerikan! poke.gif
Eric_Shea
Brilliant!
veltror
and I thought it was about an item used in a hot infusion of leaves...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.