Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jamie's 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
No gloat, just very lucky Dad wouldn't drive his toy in the rain. Mechanic Dan at Stuttgart Lexington gasped when he saw the original paint on the battery tray! And even thought Dad was no mechanic, he put labels on all the available engine parts!
Jamie
Interior
Jamie
Front
Jamie
And rear. All carpets, pads,etc. are original- he even had the dealer's key tag with original keys! I likewise will try not to drive in the rain!
DonTraver
Very, very nice. smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
sweet!
kafermeister
All I can say is WOW. I didn't know there was a 914 anywhere near here that didn't have much $$$ thrown at it go get it into that condition.

Rick
GWN7
So That's what there suppost to look like idea.gif

Very nice beerchug.gif
skline
That is nice, how long have you had it? Can I have it? I will even say Please.
curtis
that car rocks!!!! smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
tod914
Great looking car! Baby it like your dad did and make it last another 30 years smilie_pokal.gif
Jamie
I have to take good care of it for sure now- I paid Dad $1 and have so far invested $2700 in new parts and repairs! But now it sings when I wind it up, and me and my babe can drive to Wal-Mart in style!
Joe Ricard
A car like that Really needs to be documented in extreme detail. So us Project hounds know what it is supposed to look like.

Maybe the admins can set you up with a section for your car. We can ask you to take a picture of something and then we can see it all in one place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.