Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Two 2-liter motors $500 in SLO, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
I just bought some tools (full Smart Gauge with attachment, and two dry fire extinguishers for $150!) from an old duffer in Templeton through a friend of a friend. Turns out the guy used to race 914s & 944s at the Nipomo and Santa Maria circle tracks. He sold his cars about 7 years ago, but says he's got a garage full of 914 parts (suspension, set of 7" cookie cutters, interior & other miscellaneous parts). He said he also has a 2 liter 914 long-block with 96mm barrels/pistons, mildly ported/smoothed heads, and a mild cam. He'll throw in a seized 2 liter 914 motor for $500/both. Since I'm STILLLLLL working on my Suby conversion, I don't know if this is a good deal or not.

He said he's out of town for a couple of weeks, but I'd be happy to pass on your contact info to him. Since I'd never met the guy before, we met at a Chevron station to make the tools/money exchange -- so I cannot vouch for Jim, but he seemed like a really nice (old) guy. PM me if you're interested.

Geoff
JRust
I'd take them. Do you know if they were GA cases or GC?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.