Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice 914 sighting, Philadelphia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shawn914
I saw this a few weeks ago in suburban Philly, jumped out and snapped this image on my phone. Great paint job on a a very complete conversion - I peeked inside and the interior is as nice as the exterior. Just wondered if a 914 World member car?
Nice work in any case.
Shawn
Alden
Looks like John's car (nein14)
jimkelly
its a turbo-ed type 4 engine that sounds real sweet.
JmuRiz
Cool, I haven't seen it since the minilites were installed out back, looks good as I remember it.
BajaXJ92
French style rear tail light lenses. w00t.gif

I've always wanted a set!! sad.gif
nein14
QUOTE(shawn914 @ Oct 5 2012, 05:22 AM) *

I saw this a few weeks ago in suburban Philly, jumped out and snapped this image on my phone. Great paint job on a a very complete conversion - I peeked inside and the interior is as nice as the exterior. Just wondered if a 914 World member car?
Nice work in any case.
Shawn

Thanks Shawn thank to everyone for the compliments smile.gif
jersey914
QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 6 2012, 08:26 AM) *

Nice work in any case.
Shawn

A beauty!
ned911
Parking lot looks familiar, where was that?

QUOTE(jersey914 @ Oct 6 2012, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(nein14 @ Oct 6 2012, 08:26 AM) *

Nice work in any case.
Shawn

A beauty!

shawn914
...saw this car while I was pulling into Advance Autoparts (to buy 3M adhesive for headliner repair on SUV) in Philly burbs. Next to a DQ... This car was indeed inspiring.
Chris H.
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Oct 5 2012, 12:08 PM) *

its a turbo-ed type 4 engine that sounds real sweet.

That's impossible...you can't turbo a 914... piratenanner.gif ...is that joke dead now?

That car is AWESOME...

JmuRiz
Still a good joke for those of us on 914 web boards since the mid '90s biggrin.gif
Kraftwerk
Nice to see there are a few 914 gems on the East Coast like this baby. digging the black door handles..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.