Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took a trip to Stuttgart, Germany...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Luke M
The wife surprised me with a trip to Stuttgart, Germany for our wedding anniversary.
The people are helpful and I must say one of the cleanest city's I've ever been to in Europe. I also visited the Porsche Museum too..... The best car there to me was a 914-8 but guide wouldn't let me sit in it... Hey worth a try, right.
Enjoy the pics..

beerchug.gif
johannes
Great pictures from the 914-8
Jgilliam914
She is a great woman!!! I was there in 2006 as the new museum was just getting started. The old museum was small and had only a few cars on display. None of which were a 914 or #1 356 which I was hoping to see. needless to say I was disappointed but I do know that I will go back again someday
jersey914
That must have been very very cool! Thanks for sharing! Do you have any more pics of the 914?
rick 918-S
Cool, Check out the tranaxle mount.
ottox914
THAT... IS... AWESOME!!!!!

kevin311
Very cool! I was there in May and they had the orange 914-8 on display with the 908 engine. It's cool to see the other one. Thanks for the pics.
914_teener
QUOTE(kevin311 @ Oct 6 2012, 11:46 AM) *

Very cool! I was there in May and they had the orange 914-8 on display with the 908 engine. It's cool to see the other one. Thanks for the pics.

Cool......thanks for sharing, That visit is on my bucket list.
veltror
I sat in the red one, and they even let me start it up.... pictures somewhere onthe board...
JmuRiz
VERY cool gift!
I have hopes of getting over there next year, to visit my neighbor that's moving to Europe for work, I can't wait.
Love the pictures of the wild headers on that car!
Drums66
...Thankyou man, cool pic.s(959) first.gif
thumb3d.gif rolling.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.