Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adjustable pushrods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Will need it in a couple weeks.....
VaccaRabite
You need to make sure that the adjustable pushrod you use uses the same ends as the ones you will be putting in your car, or your measurements will be off.

At least, it makes life a LOT easier for you.

Zach
jeffdon
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Oct 6 2012, 03:29 PM) *

You need to make sure that the adjustable pushrod you use uses the same ends as the ones you will be putting in your car, or your measurements will be off.

Zach

Good pont Zach. Sometimes I think I may just put the stock valve train back in! It ran good for 8k miles, before it decided it wanted to spit out a sparksplug
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Oct 6 2012, 06:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Oct 6 2012, 03:29 PM) *

Zach

Good pont Zach. Sometimes I think I may just put the stock valve train back in! It ran good for 8k miles, before it decided it wanted to spit out a sparksplug

Don't do that. You will compromise a new engine if you do that unless you are running stock gear. And the chromoly pushrods are fantasist. Better then aluminum. You can run 0 lash with the chromoly pushrods.

Order 9 and make the 9th one adjustable. It's easy to do with a tap and some threaded rod and 2 nuts.
McMark
wavey.gif

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.