Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 spotted - Vancouver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zonedoubt
Last Friday, near Broadway and Victoria. Red with "Porsche" lettering on the side. Anyone from the World?
pete-stevers
There are a few teeners floating around It would be good to get a few guys together... for drinks...but most likely we would have to resort to hanging with a few aircooled vw guys too
Ian Stott
Wasn't me!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
speed metal army
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Oct 7 2012, 09:39 AM) *

There are a few teeners floating around It would be good to get a few guys together... for drinks...but most likely we would have to resort to hanging with a few aircooled vw guys too

Could do it at mylace,then go for a drive thru the twisty roads around here.smile.gif
porbmw
Had to think for a moment....took my daughter's car out for a drive on Friday...red with negative stripes.....but wasn't around there.

Interesting....there's another one in the hood...
pete-stevers
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Oct 7 2012, 03:52 PM) *

QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Oct 7 2012, 09:39 AM) *

Could do it at mylace,then go for a drive thru the twisty roads around here.smile.gif

yup you live up one of the curviest roads in the valley!!
I always thought that would be a fantastic road racing course,
used to have a great bicycle race up there once a year
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.