Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Flight Saturday, stop by and say hello
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
8:30 PM and I just finished my car for Phoenix Flight tomorrow. I got the last staple, screw, & bolt put in around 1:00 PM and I have been cleaning, waxing, buffing, polishing, dressing, & dusting since then... whew.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to ever person on this board who came up with a part, proceedure, sugestions, and encouragement when I needed them. You know who you are, and you are all assets to the 914 community.

It has been three and a half long years in the making but tomorrow she makes her debut. The car is Delphi Green Metallic (think Mountain Dew) with Saddle Tan interior. If you are at Phoenix Flight please stop by and say hello. It would be nice to meet a few club members in person and talk teeners for a while.

I'll be sure to get plenty of pics of all the cool cars as well as snap some pics of the children from the West Valley Crisis Center receiving their Club914 hats for the fun rally. One hat will also be in a raffle and one in the charity auction also benefiting the WVCC.

Gotta get to bed early tonight, I live over an hour away and registration is at 6:00 AM sad.gif
Jake Raby
Great!

Hey, take that thing to redline for me atleast oce tomorrow- would ya!

Have fun, drive hard!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.