Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any try these seats in a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joea9146
Anyone have or try these seats in a 914 whats the Quality like ??
They are Konig seats...
skline
Konig are pretty good seats from what I hear, it looks a little like my Corbeau which only fits with the back pad removed unless you have short legs. Maybe someone here has used those before. .
scottb
careful if you are tall as clearance will be an issue.

my bald head just touches the top with stock seats and i am 6' 2. so any further ass padding on the seat and i wont fit....
Carlitos Way
I've been in contact with Konig, since they're local to me. THey make a seat specifically for the 914. However, it doesn't look as nice. The guy told me they had a line similar to the one you're posting, for Miatas. He thought they might fit if we did some modifications. Unfortunately, that line is discontinued, so he'd have to find overstock somewhere.

I've tried looking all around.. the only other tilt/adjustable seats I've found that "should" fit are the corbeau A4's, and the Sparco Monzas.

I'm seriously considering the A4's... but they're not cheap. Gotta save a little more for the toy... and then there's also the thought of going for leather...

LEt me know if you get those, and how they fit!

Good luck!!!

C.
boxstr
I tried the Miata seats in the 914, they will work. Try looking at some of the seats on ebay. You can also get some good ones at Mazda wrecking yards. They come in leather and sonme of them have speakers in the headrest.
CCLINBESEATEDPLEASE
IronHillRestorations
He wants some seats for track use and they must have the slots for the belts in the backrest. Joe isn't real tall either.
joea9146
QUOTE(9146986 @ Oct 31 2004, 11:05 AM)
He wants some seats for track use and they must have the slots for the belts in the backrest. Joe isn't real tall either.

Yep... need them for Track use and only 5'8"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.